I promise a smile will occur across your lips whenever you take these tips on knowing I will be smiling with you all the way, as it honours Peace and Happiness in this world today!
MAKE A SMILE.
1. Be mindful of your surroundings and the community you want to impact.
2. Observe people who seem to have a lot on their minds.
3. Throw them an ‘ENCOURAGING SMILE’ to let them know what busy means to you.
GENERATE AN ANONYMOUS ACT OF KINDNESS
1. Be mindful of your surroundings and the community you want to impact, paying particular attention to know no one is watching.
2. Ask yourself the question: if I do this, will someone (or some animal) ‘gush with gratitude ’?
3. Once done, acknowledge yourself for “BEING GENEROUS” with your kindness.
LET SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU
1. Reflect on your life right now and distinguish who brought you joy or happiness recently or from a long time ago.
2. Seek them through the many ways you can communicate with them.
3. Take action and let them know! I suggest you don ’t hold back and acknowledge your gratitude in making your life so happy.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN NATURE
1.From your home, research your surroundings, noting any recommendations made about the place where you live.
2. Take action by venturing to your surroundings with a camera on hand.
3.Capture yourself amongst it all and share it with the people you love and hold dear.
BE STILL FOR A MOMENT AND NOTICE YOUR BREATHING
1.Ensure you are surrounded by peace and quiet.
2. With your eyes closed, concentrate on inhaling through your nose and breathing out through your lips.
3.During this exercise, notice where your mind travels and experience the choose you have with your thoughts such that happiness is ever present and all it takes is to choose
1. Make a Smile.
2. Generate an Anonymous Act of Kindness.
3. Let someone close to you know how much they mean to you.
4. Immerse yourself in nature.
5. Be still for a moment and notice your breathing.
I NURTURE PEOPLE through RECOGNITION and LOVE, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (Both online and offline) is my PASSION where I share my LEADERSHIP, BUILD CONFIDENCE and make LOVING RECOMMENDATIONS!